ClinLegal is Australia’s first and only provider of digital employment law solutions, designed exclusively for dentists and doctors.
Our goal is to minimize your legal risk and maximise your practice productivity. Our dedication to working exclusively for dental and medical practices means we have in-depth knowledge of the unique needs of our clients’ practices. Our solutions achieve our goals by: automating your staff administration processes, reducing or eliminating time wasted on repetitive tasks, giving you tools and resources to understand your rights and obligations as an employer, and using a simple digital platform to do this. Find out how it works.
We maximise value to the Practice in how legal issues are managed, such as:
- setting work hours that suit the practice
- properly commencing and ending employment
- managing staff leave, including for attendance at CPDs
- laying the foundation for a culture which results in staff conduct being both appropriate and productive
- aligning staff to the practice values and goals
- effectively implementing change in the workplace
- identifying and rolling out workplace policies which are understood and followed
- updating you directly on legal decisions that impact you
Our solutions for your practice include:
- automated employment contracts
- position descriptions
- staff manual with a wide selection of policies (social media, privacy, bullying, harassment)
- our ClinLearning courses and guides to quickly equip you with the information and skills to deal with workplace challenges (redundancy, complaints, termination etc)
- legal case studies and articles
- staff management forms (recruitment, inductions, management, termination)
Our founding story
Our business was founded by Yasmine Healy in 2011 in response to a single event. One of her clients, a doctor, was the subject of a vexatious WorkCover and unfair work claim from a junior staff member.
Although the claim was ultimately withdrawn and all legal actions unsuccessful, the impact was devastating, causing untold commercial damage and personal pain to Yasmine’s client.
Around the same time, the national framework for employment law changed, with the focus shifting to protect employees. This made it even tougher for healthcare professionals to stay on top of these – and other – compliance issues.
ClinLegal was established with a vision to offer unbiased support for healthcare employers.
Since then, we have become the service of choice for professionals trying to navigate the complexities of the workplace environment.
Meet our Managing Director
MANAGING DIRECTOR – Head of Legal Services
LLB/LP BIS MCL Grad Dip App Corp Gov
Yasmine Healy is a highly qualified and experienced lawyer who has a skill for applying the law to meet business goals. For the past 15 years, she has dedicated her career to developing and implementing employment law solutions for doctors, dentists and orthodontists who run their own practices.